COOKIES POLICY DOCUMENT
1. WHAT ARE THE COOKIES?
Cookies are essentially code fragments, small text files, that a website, app and other platforms with whom the user interacts, containing information on your browsing and use, like a tag containing certain information that identifies your device when navigating. Cookies are necessary to facilitate the navigation and the monitoring of the users. Their main purpose is to recognize a certain user each time it access the website. Generally, cookies have a certain duration in time. Those users who do not desire to accept cookies or seek for further information about their durability, can establish on their browser the settings. Cookies do not damage your computer or device.
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Please look over this section which provides an overview of the types of Cookies that can be used in an online environment.
According to the active period cookies can be classified as:
- Session cookies: Those designed to gather and store data while the user access a website. They disappear when the session is ended.
- Persistent cookies: Those which store data in the browser and can be accessed and consulted during a period established by the cookie’s responsible.
According to the management entity cookies can be classified as:
- First-party cookies: Those sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain managed by the editor, which provides the platform or service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: Those sent to the user’s computer or device from a computer or domain not managed by the editor, but rather by another entity that processes data obtained from the cookies.
According to the purpose cookies can be classified as:
- Strictly necessary cookies (also known as technical cookies): Those that allow the user to browse a website, platform, or app and use the various options or services on it, including those that the tittle holder uses to allow the operative management and to authorize their functions and services. As they are strictly necessary, technical cookies are downloaded by default when they are needed to display the platform or provide the service requested by the user. For example, to control traffic, to use security elements during browsing, to complete an application to register or participate in an event, to enable dynamic content (for example, loading animation of a text or image).
- Functionality or customization cookies: Those that are needed to remember information so that the user can access the service or platform with specific characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users. For example, language, number of results displayed when the user runs a search, appearance or content of the service based on the type of browser used, the region from where the service is accessed, etc. Not accepting cookies may cause slow website performance or poorly adapted recommendations.
- Analysis cookies: Those that allow the tittle holder of the website the monitoring and analysis of the user’s performance. These cookies need to obtain the informed consent for its use and it will be allowed the option to be either declined or set subsequently by the user. For example, in order to quantify the number of users, sections visited on the platform, and how users interact with it to carry out statistical measurement and analysis on use, in order to implement improvements based on the analysis of data on how users use the platform or service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Those that store information on user behavior obtained from continuous observation of their browsing habits in order to develop a specific profile for displaying advertising adapted to these habits. These cookies allow for the most effective management possible of any advertising space the editor has included directly or in collaboration with third parties.
3. WHAT ARE COOKIES USED FOR IN OUR PLATFORM?
Cookies are an essential element for the correct functioning of the website. Our cookies’ main object is to create a greater navigation experience, resulting more comfortable and efficient, as for example, used to remember our users’ preferences in relation to the navigation and future visits on the website.
Our first-party cookies are used to improve our services and our website constantly. The cookies collected allow us to estimate about statistical data and use patterns (such as number of visits, most visited sections, visit time, etc.), in order for us to gain a statistical understanding of how users interact with the platform so as to adapt our services to individual interests.
In any case, the cookies used by our platform NEVER store sensible information as passwords, credit or debit cards’ data, etc. Neither at the website managed by PRODUCCIONES ANA SANDRA, S.L. nor the website “Shop”, managed by DREAM OF BEACH NOGHT, S.L..
The cookies settings panel is available at our website all time, where the user will be able to access all the information about the cookies used along with information on the purpose, duration and management (either first-party or third-party), in order for the user to enable or disable those that are not strictly necessary for our website functioning.
Cookies can be blocked at any time. Please, remember that both, the managing of the cookies setting and the possibility to disable cookies is specific to each browser. Therefore, if cookies are specifically determined on a device and you want the same configuration in another device, you must enable the same options in the new device.
As an additional step, regarding on the third-party cookies with the aim of providing publicity based on the user’s interests, please note that certain third-parties may be members of some of the following self-regulatory programs for online behavioral advertising, with the relevant voluntary exclusion options:
5. WHO USES THE INFORMATION STORED ON COOKIES?
The information and data stored on out platform’s cookies is used exclusively by us, excepting those identified as “Third-party cookies” in section 2, which are used and managed by those external entities to provide us services aimed to improve our services and the user’s experience on our website. More information at the cookies setting panel accesible at all time on our website.